Nonprofits & Associations
Nonprofits and associations often face the challenges of shrinking budgets or limited funding to manage their IT resources. The constant burden of having to invest capital dollars into IT hardware and software to help keep your members up and functioning can be difficult – whether your refreshing hardware, or updating your AMS system. On top of that, keeping an already overwhelmed and undermanned staff ahead of these patches, updates, and refreshes is an issue our association clients know far too well.
Virtacore is the IaaS leader in the association market because we understand and help you tackle your business challenges. Our objective is to enable your association to deliver a strong ROI/TCO by providing an enterprise computing platform that solves the following issues:
• Turning hardware CAPEX cycles into predictable and scalable OPEX monthly cost models
• Providing guaranteed enterprise compute platform with 99.999% up-time SLA
• Providing performance guarantees ensuring your important members and end-users are always online
• Tighter security of data and data centers, giving members and end-users peace of mind
• Unlimited scalability of resources on demand (Compute, Storage, Bandwidth, etc.)
• 24×7 support to help extend your current IT team and always keep the ‘lights on’
• Attract more members and reach broader markets
For many nonprofits and associations, Virtacore’s IaaS solutions are the perfect fit. We provide 24×7 support and the ability to refocus your IT teams efforts on driving memberships or better servicing your target groups.
Contact us today to learn more how we have helped other nonprofits and associations succeed.