Senior Account Director
Job Title: Senior Account Director
Location: Sterling, VA
We are looking for a Senior Account Director to join our Sales team at various locations throughout the US. If you are ready for the rewards, challenges and responsibilities that come with working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment, then read on!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the full sales cycle from lead to close in a managed hosting and cloud computing environment. This position will include direct interface to customers, developing and demonstrating customized product presentations matching customer requirements, communicating customer requirements to the product engineering team, responding to RFP’s, participating and working closely with other sales representatives to create and execute sales strategies for increased sales.
Virtacore is a leading cloud services provider specializing in virtual infrastructure solutions utilizing VMware. With over 12 years of experience in cloud and internet services, Virtacore has a long history of providing public and private cloud solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
The Virtacore service offerings include complete cloud solutions and platforms, disaster recovery solutions as well as Google Apps implementation and integration. Our partnership with Equinix enables us to provide you with Tier 1 access in several of the most secure and reliable data centers in the world. It also allows us to provide you with a 99.999% SLA uptime guarantee. Virtacore compliance certifications include SSAE 16 Type II – SOC1 & SOC2, PCI DSS and we are also HIPAA ready. Our four tier security standard – which includes physical, logical, operational and compliance policies – meets the most stringent cloud security demands of our clients.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of highly successful outside selling experience, with consistent demonstration of quarterly/annual quota attainment, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other relevant field of study. Must be motivated, team player who can effectively manage time and territory to maximize sales potential. Successful past sales experience and technical skills related to cloud computing and/or data storage/managed services will be considered as a significant plus. This position will be remote and requires occasional travel (10-25%).
The successful candidate will also have/be:
- Expert in consultative selling with knowledge of corporate IT issues and technologies and how to help create solutions using various hosting and collocation services.
- Expert in new business development.
- Strength and demonstrated abilities in prospecting, qualifying and closing deals.
- Virtual Office Experience
- TCO/ROI selling experience.
- Base understanding of the VMware cloud marketplace preferred.
- Knowledge of corporate IT issues and technologies and how to help create solutions with managed hosting and cloud environments.
- Must understand business and communication needs, build effective customer relationships, and contribute to the fulfillment of sales, revenue growth, and improved customer retention.
- Must possess excellent relationship building and influencing skills, work effectively as a team member and have excellent written, verbal, listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to use MS Office applications, Google applications.
- Knowledge of Sales Force CRM or some other CRM software.
Some responsibilities you’ll have in this position:
- Will call on C-level, Senior and Mid-level management in SMB enterprise accounts for a comprehensive suite of managed solutions including private and public cloud hosting.
- Candidate will pursue sales opportunities by prospecting, networking, new account development, and lead generation via inside sales leads and indirect sales channels.
- Primary responsibilities will include revenue generation from new business development via team selling, prospecting, account qualifying, account planning, sales presentation, proposal presentation, account management, and revenue forecasting.
- Attend industry events and tradeshows
OTE: $250k at plan
Just submit your resume and your salary requirements and we’ll take it from there. Email your resume to email@example.com.
Virtacore is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.