Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Sterling, VA
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team at our headquarters located in Sterling, VA. If you are ready for the rewards, challenges and responsibilities that come with working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment, then read on!
The Project Coordinator is a passionate customer advocate who manages all aspects of the customer relationship from contract signing through the entire on-boarding process and beyond. Tasks include analysis and development of implementation requirements, identify and manage resources for and during implementations, serve as a liaison across all multi-functional groups, interface with and manage all customers’ needs before and during and after the implementation. The Project Coordinator will coordinate all deployment planning and work side by side with the Engineering and Operations teams during the implementation process
Virtacore is a leading cloud services provider specializing in virtual infrastructure solutions utilizing VMware. With over 12 years of experience in cloud and internet services, Virtacore has a long history of providing public and private cloud solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
The Virtacore service offerings include complete cloud solutions and platforms and disaster recovery solutions. Our partnership with Equinix enables us to provide you with Tier 3 access in several of the most secure and reliable data centers in the world. It also allows us to provide you with a 99.999% SLA uptime guarantee. Virtacore compliance certifications include SSAE 16 Type II – SOC1 & SOC2, PCI DSS and we are also HIPAA ready. Our four tier security standard – which includes physical, logical, operational and compliance policies – meets the most stringent cloud security demands of our clients.
The ideal candidate is an experienced problem solver with 3-5 years of Project Coordinator experience and a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field. This position is on-site at our Sterling location and cannot be done remotely. The successful candidate will also be/have:
• Process driven – strength in creating, implementing and following processes.
• Familiarity with cloud computing and hosting services, i.e. VMware (virtualization), networking, storage, etc.
• Expert level organizational skills! Must be able to lead multiple highly visible projects simultaneously.
• Interpersonal skills – ability to work closely with Customers and various internal departments.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate people and teams cross functionally to resolve complex issues within designated time frames.
• Technical aptitude – understanding of networks, technology infrastructure, cloud, and virtualization.
Just submit your resume and your salary requirements and we’ll take it from there. Email your resume to email@example.com.
Virtacore is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.