Event – Security and Availability
You are invited to…
An educational session on security and availability. This session is targeted at IT professionals and will include:
- The relationship between availability and security
- Impact of security-related downtime
- Important considerations for protecting systems and data
- Recommendations for building your secure availability plan
This session will be conducted by a security professional from:
Breakfast will be provided. After the educational program you can tour Virtacore’s state-of-the-art data center and cloud suite.
21551 Beaumeade Circle, Ashburn, VA 20147 – Click to map
When: November 21, 2013
- 7:30 – 8 AM: Breakfast & Networking
- 8 – 9 AM: Program
- 9 – 9:30 AM: Tour
RSVP is required for this event. Sorry, for security reasons we cannot accept drop-ins to this event. You will be required to provide a valid photo id for security. To register, please complete the form below. Space is limited so please register early!
NOTE: When you click the register button, if you do not get a message saying your registration was submitted, please click the button again!