Virtacore will be a Bronze sponsor at VMworld 2013 taking place August 25th through August 29th at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California. Virtacore will be located in booth #2229 near the New Innovator Pavilion. As a leading provider specializing in virtual infrastructure solutions utilizing VMware, Virtacore will have team members presenting in sessions, participating as panelists in discussions and conducting presentations in partner booths.
- George Mitsopoulos, Vice President, Cloud Services will be presenting alongside Suresh Vasudevan, CEO of Nimble Storage, in the session titled: “Evaluating Storage Advances for the Virtualized Datacenter,” on Monday, August 26 from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM.
- Andrew Fife, Solutions Engineer, will be a panelist in session BCO5431, titled: “Customers and Service Provider’s Perspectives on DR Strategy, Tips and Tricks for Private and Hybrid Cloud Environments,” on Tuesday, August 27, from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM.
- Kurt Duesterdick, Solutions Engineer, will be presenting on Nimble Replication to the cloud in the Nimble Storage booth (#921) on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Nimble Storage technical staff will be on hand in the Virtacore booth to speak with VMworld attendees interested in discussing Nimble Replication to the cloud.
- Virtacore will be hosting the popular and well attended Wine Party located at the Press Club near the Moscone Center on Monday, August 26 from 7 PM to 10 PM. This party has been a VMworld favorite and is well attended by industry executives and technologists alike.
“As a key partner with VMware, we are excited about attending VMworld this year. Virtacore’s growth has been unprecedented in the past 12 months,” said George Naspo, CEO of Virtacore. “With the evolution of cloud services happening at such a fast rate, we think that VMworld 2013 is an excellent place to strengthen our position in this exciting market.”
Virtacore is a leading cloud services provider specializing in virtual infrastructure solutions utilizing VMware. With over twelve years of experience in cloud and Internet services, Virtacore has a long history of providing public and private cloud Infrastructure as a Service solutions built on leading edge cloud technologies to meet the critical needs of clients. The Company also offers disaster recovery solutions and Google Apps for Business integration. Based in Sterling, Virginia, Virtacore is wholly owned by IKANO Communications and backed by Insight Venture Partners.