Virtacore Continues to Invest in Platform Growth and Assisting Companies with Their Leading Cloud Technologies
STERLING, Va.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–For businesses looking for help with private cloud, backup, and disaster recovery (DR), there’s no better choice than Virtacore, which took significant steps to expand its cloud data center services and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offerings.
Virtacore forms new tech partnerships:
Virtacore has enhanced its cloud services by forming new technology partnerships. Below are some notable developments:
- Earlier this year, with the release of Veeam Availability Suite v8, Virtacore became one of the first service provider partners to offer Veeam Cloud Connect, which is built around a 3-2-1 paradigm. The system ensures that users will always have three separate copies of their data, using at least two different media types.
- Virtacore has also experienced rapid uptake of Zerto-based DRaaS. Over half of new customers have leveraged this technology for both on-premise and cloud-based disaster recovery, as well as DR within the Virtacore Cloud. Many organizations use Virtacore’s disaster recovery service as an entry point for cloud services.
- In addition, Virtacore continues to experience strong growth with its CoreREPLICATION offering based on Nimble Storage. Nimble offers users the ability to automatically and efficiently replicate data via a VPN Tunnel to a Nimble array in the cloud, providing off-site data storage and reducing bandwidth utilization.
No downtime in 2014:
Enterprises who move their data to the cloud want to be certain it will be safe, secure and easily accessible when needed. The reliability goal for cloud vendors is typically “five nines” – as in 99.999% – but Virtacore can do even better. According to 2014 outage figures, as reported in Enterprise Tech, Virtacore was in a small but elite class of cloud providers with zero downtime this past year. 100.000% uptime is no small task.
George Naspo, President & CEO, Virtacore
“We are experiencing nice growth in 2015 with our private cloud disaster recovery services. Last year was a banner year for Virtacore, as we grew the business significantly and continued to invest in our already rock-solid cloud infrastructure. The fact that we experienced zero downtime is a testament to the reliability and redundancy of Virtacore’s enterprise cloud, as well as the dedication of our engineering and operations teams. Several enterprise businesses have moved to Virtacore after experiencing continued downtime with their previous cloud solutions provider. Companies that move to the cloud must have reliable partners that treat their data as if it were their own. I am excited about our future as we continue providing the best solutions for our customers.”
About Virtacore Systems:
Virtacore is a leading cloud services provider specializing in virtual infrastructure as a service (IaaS) solutions utilizing VMware and built on best-of-class enterprise cloud platform technologies. With many years of experience in cloud and Internet services, Virtacore has a long and solid history of providing IaaS and disaster recovery (DR) solutions to meet the critical needs of clients. Virtacore enables the following Private Cloud services for its customers:
- Virtacloud Reserve – for clients who require dedicated discrete hardware in Virtacore’s secure private cloud environment
- Virtacloud Power – a secure, flexible, multi-tenant cloud solution
In addition, Virtacore specializes in DR and Backup services, including:
- CoreDR – powered by Zerto
- CoreBACKUP – powered by Veeam
- CoreRECOVERY – powered by VMware
- CoreREPLICATION – powered by Nimble
Based in Sterling, Virginia, Virtacore maintains a broad U.S. footprint and serves domestic and international enterprise clients. Virtacore is backed by Insight Venture partners, a global private equity and venture capital firm. Virtacore also serves the international markets, recently becoming approved on UK government’s latest G-Cloud 6 framework for cloud data center consulting services and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
Upcoming Virtacore events include:
Channel Partners Event, September 16-18, 2015
CIOSynergy, August 27, 2015
Midtech Fall Mid-Market IT Summit, October 4-6, 2015
VeeamOn, October 26-29
Las Vegas, NV
To learn more, visit www.virtacore.com or Twitter @virtacore.
Lisa Hoang, 703-935-4415